In this section you will find information about Moneybookers
Moneybookers is one of the simplest ways to pay online.
- What exactly is Moneybookers?
- How does it work?
- How to receive money?
- Why should I use Moneybookers?
- How much does it cost me?
- In what countries does the payment system work?
- Does Moneybookers work in India?
What is Moneybookers
Moneybookers is a tool that allows you to safely send and receive money via email - instantly. With this service you can send money from your credit/debit card, transfer money to and from your bank account. Use Moneybookers to send money to someone (settle a debt with a friend, pay for online purchase/auctions...) or when someone needs to send money to you. As stated on their official website
How does Moneybookers work:
The payment system works this way: You create an account (click here -> it will open in a new tab). You fund your account. You send payments to anyone with an email address.
How to send money?
Step 1: Register an account. Read more about the Moneybookers accounts here.
Step 2: You must fund your account. The most common way to fund your account is via bank transfer:
Go to: 'Upload Funds' > choose bank transfer as a payment method > You will be provided with bank details and your customer ID which is the reference for your transfer.
Now, you have to instruct your bank to process the transaction. Make sure to enter the transaction ID OR your login email in the reference field. If you do not want to fund your account via bank transfer, find more about the Moneybookers payment methods on the www.moneybookers.com website.
Steo 3: As soon as the funds are credited to your account, you can go ahead and send payments to anyone with an email address by following the instructions given under the'Send money' tab. If you don't know how to use Moneybookers, read the following section. Here you can find more information about how to send money.
How to receive money from Moneybookers
Step 1: Register an account.
Step 2: Simply, provide the payer with your email address and he can send you payments. Anytime someone sends you money using this service, the funds will be instantly credited to your account balance. You can request that someone send you money by going to the'Request Money' tab and follow the instructions. You can request money from someone who is not a member. Just enter the counterparties email address and the amount you are requesting and we will do the rest.
Why should I use Moneybookers
1. Moneybookers a secure payment system: with Moneybookers com, you will no longer need to expose your credit/debit card information every time you shop online. Moneybookers ltd, with their secure payment system can protect your credit card information. Visit our credit cards section (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro...).
2. Moneybooker is convenient: with them, all you need to send a payment is the recipient's email address. This eliminates the hassle of dealing with complicated bank wire forms and the inconvenience of sending and depositing cheques!
3. Moneybookers transfer is fast: with the service, you can send and receive payments in Internet time - real-time.
4. And Moneybookers is borderless: as a truly international payment product. The payment system is the best and cheapest way to send money cross-border. You can send money abroad and be sure that you can't send money more cost efficient.
5. The online payment system is now opening over 5,000 virtual accounts everyday. It's becomming popular very fast.
6. The company is one of Europe’s largest online payment systems, today reached its target of opening five million accounts well in advance of schedule after enjoying rapid growth in Europe. It is now one of the largest providers of e-wallets worldwide, also now offers an extensive payment network and combines a limitless money transfer service with local payment options in more than 40 countries for online shopping and transactions.
7. Money can be transferred at very low cost to anyone in the world in real-time. Even if the designated recipient does not own a account, the transfer can still be carried through to anyone with an email address. In this case, the recipient is notified of the deposit and given instructions for setting up a free account and claiming the payment.
How much does it cost me?
You can find more information on how much money you pay for using moneybooker in the transaction fees section.
You can get paid instantly - no long waiting times for funds clearance. Payments can be received from almost every corner in the world. Even more, receiving money is free and safe!
In what countries does Moneybookers work?
Moneybookers services work for every country besides: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Sudan.
It is their policy not to accept registrations from this countries.
Does Moneybookers work in India?
Yes. It works just like in the other countries. For more information visit the Moneybookers India sectioin this site.
Related information on Moneybookers:
- > Check out the list of shops, stores and games that accept payment trough Mooneybookers.
- > If you're interrested in gambling with your moneybookers account don't miss:
- > The list of Moneybookers Casinos.
- > The Moneybookers Poker rooms list.
- > The list of Moneybookers Sport Betting sites for all of you sports lovers.
- > And the Casino and Poker Bonuses wnere you can pay with Moneybookers.
- > If you're interrested in finding out more information read our Review about Moneybookers
Jump back to the following sections:
- > Learn more about the other ways we can pay online, read about how Paypal manages our funds online.
- > Find out how to pay online.
This page containts a short Moneybookers FAQ guide. If you have questions don't hesitate to contact us on the email contact followed by our domain name.
Due to the pronunciation of the word combination, many people refer to Moneybookers Limited in different ways. It's important to know that everybody talks about the same thing. A few misspellings: Moneybooker, Money booker, Money bookers, Moneybooker, Moneybrookers. There is no other payment system that has a similar name! Also, in 2009 Moneybookers was among the top ten performing UK technology companies.